Sunday, June 11, 2017

Leopard Summers



Shift Dress (Asos/PinkCloveUK) Bag & Snakeskin heels (HM)

Hello... Just checking in I know it's been a while. 
Hope you all are following me on Instagram @MelissaFFF. I'm considering returning to the blog world soon. 

Today I opted for a shift dress. Normally I would shy away from this style of dress because I always thought it would show too much of my problem area "the tummy". However it did a great job of hiding it, with the help of good shape wear lol. If I''m being honest I really didn't need too much convincing with a price tag of $16. So if you're like me and you're unsure of trying different shape dresses buy them on sale and you won't think twice about it. Who knows you just may find the perfect new shape that works well for your curves.

Quote of the Week

"Don't let society ruin you"

No comments: