Sunday, June 30, 2013

So.... Carrie Bradshaw

 
 
dress (F21) cargo jacket (Style &Co / local consignment shop) heels (Rock & Republic /Kohls)
 
Happy Sunday!!!!
 I've had this dress for a while now and for some strange reason I've only worn it once crazy I know.
The moment I put it on today I immediatly felt like Carrie Bradshaw without the big city  So myself  and Mr. Big aka the hubby took on the small city of Sarasota ,Fl.  had  lunch at one of our fav spots and just enjoyed one another without the kid lol .
 
Quote of the Day
"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisley how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens ."
-Carrie
 
 

10 comments:

YoyosFashions said...

Love this look!! Cute dress!!

Unknown said...

the outfit is beautiful and SUITS YOU PERFECTLY!! i also love the Carrie quote at the end of the post.

Style & Poise said...

Cute! Love your nail polish!

ciaa said...

Cute dress !!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

You look great! I love the polka dots and the cargo jacket!

Chic Therapy said...

casual chic!Me likey.

xoxo Kellz* said...

amazing babe u look great!!

www.IslandChic77.Com

Unknown said...

I love a good maxi dress and even better with polka dots. Love it

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

LV said...

I love that dress! polka dots are always so cute.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

Wilfried said...

nice shoes