Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals

Hello My Fab Followers!!!! just wanted to share with u a few of my goals for the new year . 1st things 1st get back to eating healthy which i already started as of last Wed. Im back on my diet plan Weight Watchers " best diet ever" , 2nd, Post more often if possible lol, 3rd, Get featured in Essence for Streetstyle i submitt pictures all the time !!!! and im never gonna give up until im Featured:), 4th Take more one on one time for myslef atleast once a week ..., and last but not least try to be an even Better Wife and Mother :)  What are some of your goals for the new year?

9 comments:

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Great goals! I would love to be featured in Essence too! To answer the question you posted on my blog, I've been asked that before. I definitely don't eat the entire dish (at least I try not to lol). I used to work out ALL the time but I've gotten a little lazy. So I guess one of my goals is to get back to running (cliche' I know, but true). Anywho, I love your style and look forward to seeing a lot more from you!

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Great goals, I know you can stick them them! I just did a post on my goals for the new year looks like we have something in common with the whole be a better mother/wife thing! :)

blogoratti said...

Hello,happy new year. First time on here...all the best with those goals*

Inez said...

You are so pretty! :)

Many blessings on your goals.
Happy New Year!

Charly87 said...

I wish you all the luck in achieving your goals this year. Sometimes it hard, but keep at it and you will achieve!

You can find mine on my blog: www.charlyn87.blogspot.com

Happy New Year!
xxx

♥B said...

I love your gold jewelry! It looks so fabulous on you. Best of luck with your goals. Why can't eating healthy and getting in shape just be EASY? haha...

xo

♥ B
With Love From, Michigan

Sidney Salim said...

Great goals! Good luck on your new year's resolution. You are so beautiful.

poseposhpost.blogspot.com
Pose Posh Post

Clara Turbay said...

I like the way you show your inspirations!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Kerissa said...

Doable goals. Umm ma'am your hair is looking fab. All shiny and curly. My goals are 1. to get fit (started working out 2 days per week), 2. detox and be prepared for a God kinda love so to find KT and I. 3. spend more time with GOD so HE can stretch out in me = growth.