Sunday, January 1, 2012

Red Hott in 2012

Happy New Year!!!!! wanted to share with you my outfit from lastnight i wore this to New Years Eve church service with my family. I must say God has really blessed me in 2011 ,and im looking forward to whats ahead in the new year and thanking him in ADvance and if he never does anything else for me hes done enough!!!! :), Fashion Info: dress Michael Kors i purchased this a while back @ a local consignment shop , blazer goodwill, necklace Burlington, tights Walmart, and heels Candies from Khols hope u like :) SN: and had to show off my best accessorie my O so Sexy!!!!! Hubby lol

7 comments:

howsweetisthat1 said...

you look great as always. happy new year!

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

this outfit is cute. You are soo right because God is good all the time. He has done a lot for me. I'm looking forward to a wonderful year.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

I've been looking for your blog! You moved it? Anywho, I'm happy I did! You look fab as always!

LA Lynn's said...

Ok, you changed you blog... you look great in the RED!!!!

Wishing you & yours a peaceful & prosperous New Year!!!!

Unknown said...

Red hott momma!!! This red on red with black is too cute!!!

www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

Sincerely Mally said...

Red is def. your color! Very cute

Mally
xox

Kerissa said...

who says the woman of God can't rock red and look sex and still be saved. You handled this look well. Blessings to you and your family.